33 movie Reviews with Responses

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

i just have been out for a couple of months...

and what have i found???

another cool jeremy simms´ movie :D

well donde dude, i laughed so much with your cool skits (i´ll not say anithing about your exelent animation techniques and stuff, i have told everything about it in all the previous reviews)

see ya dude, i´ll be wandering around :)

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Haha! Great to hear from you man. I was wondering where you were, and I'm glad you're back in business. Thanks for the review!

SMB: The Key Grab 2 SMB: The Key Grab 2

you win

nuff said.

DariusR responds:

WOOHOHOHOAHAHAH Thanks.

Cookin by the Book Cookin by the Book

wow amazing

a great movie made by a good friend.

keep going

PatriotClock responds:

The Best of Bigfoot The Best of Bigfoot

IS THE BEST...but you have more to show us!!

i loved the movie. i really liked it. but it has the best of your last movies ( the most sucessful, but not the better)
maybe you should add more of your yoshi´s island adventures ( those skits rocks) or even, show us your terrific animation skills with joe ska.

althoug those parts are forgotten, i loved it so much because it shows us your best work. and everyone wanna watch more exelent movies from you at the future.

thanks for this movie dude. and keep going. ;)

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Man, it's good to hear from you again. I couldn't fit everything in here - I took out the 3rd and 2nd runner up due to file size restrictions. I kept Joe Ska out because it's not a sprite movie (although it's one of my favorites), and I couldn't find the .fla's for the BMA's.

How's Revenge of the Kongs going? Your spending a lot of time on it! I'm sure it's gonna be great :D Thanks for another fantastic review.

Mario,Mario and Mario Mario,Mario and Mario

that´s a good formula

flash movie+ barely descent animation+zonic = masterpiece XD

you did it well, for your 3rd movie (the other is blammed, lol)

keep going dude, and you will make better movies.

Zonic64 responds:

<3 one love buddy

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

LOL NICE MOVIE!

bloody mario movies are my favorite sometimes. when the humor on the bloody joke is terrific. this ome is one of those.
i loved the animation. is clear an nice. and i like the jokes so much (remember i only watched the first half on the sample you sent me, the other half is outrageous).
keep going David, your movies are great.

ToonCastleTV responds:

Yeah, once AGAIN i forgot someone as a beta tester, thanks mate :D ur awesome too

&amp;quot;The Golden Mushroom&amp;quot; "The Golden Mushroom"

absolutely AMAZING

i loved it sooo much the day you showed me.
and now i can put the score that it worths: 5/5.
because this is your best movie so far. i can see you´re puttin so much effort on your movies.
wood work dude, keep going. i wanna see more of your stuff soon.

MajinPiccolo responds:

Thanks, I wanna see more of your stuff, go now pweeze!

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 24 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 24

i am from chile.........

and i gave you a 5 and a 10, because you remembered my country.
maybe i totally hate hitler, but you dressed him so well, (btw is a Huaso costume) and yeah, the national flower is the copihue, you´re right.

yeah i gave you the max score, because of that. and i hope hitler reach the last day flawlessly.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Santiago looks beautiful.

Fail Cat Fail Cat

O RLY??????????

because i haven´t brushed my theet for 22 years, now the faity gave me us$ 1 million, but now i havent any theet

MisterSambert responds:

That's odd... And NOT FAIR!!! I demand 1 million dollars too! :)

Tribute to KHCloudStrife Tribute to KHCloudStrife

hahaha, i can´t believe this passed the judgement

and i can say you sing preety well, American idol anyone???
i hope so ;)

Shuko responds:

Lol. I'm the kind of person that gets humiliated in the pre-qualifying round of American Idol. :P I have no interest in publicly humiliating myself... not unless it's under the anonymnity of the internet. XD Thanks SL. :P